H Entertainment Group is a diverse media and events company that was first established in the 1960s by Jeffery Kruger MBE owner of London’s famous Flamingo nightclub and founder of the UK's first independent record label - Ember Records. His son Howard Kruger, having independently worked in the sector for several decades, now controls the group and continues to build on his father’s successes.
H ENTERTAINMENT GROUP COMPANIES INCLUDE:
- H Talent Management Where we manage the careers of talented individuals and support them as they evolve into major artists, sportspeople and celebrities.
- H Media Rights We own, license, exploit and represent Heritage Artist-based catalogue primarily of Photographic, Music, Visual and Song Publishing assets.
- H Music Publishing That is actively involved in the Song, Music and Film publishing business.
- H Concerts and Events Where we organise, promote, and create live music and sporting events for some of the World's biggest brands and artists.
- H Consultancy Services Our general business advice consultancy.
We may have been around for a long time, but we pride ourselves on our innovative and adaptable use of ever changing technology. Our longevity has earned us respect in our industry, whilst our forward-thinking approach means that we are always fresh and relevant to today’s opportunities.
With over 40 years in the industry, we've pretty much made our mark and built relationships with the who's who of the entertainment world. Still evolving today, H Entertainment focuses on music, sports, business, media and more. If you've seen it, we've probably done it!